This course is designed for solopreneurs, consultants, trainers, and business owners and their teams. It is for anyone who is responsible for promoting the business, developing leads, and converting prospects into customers.
You will learn techniques and tools to help you choose the right social media platforms to attract your ideal customers, engage your prospects and customers, and drive traffic to your website, online course, blog, or online store. You will create a social media marketing plan to use as a blueprint to track your efforts, making adjustments as you progress.
You will also be introduced to scheduling tools such as Buffer to help you manage your time as you share content that is of interest and relevant to your target audience.
Each module has several worksheets which you may download and use to help you set long and short term goals, identify and describe your ideal customer, create your social media marketing plan, fill out your social media profiles, and develop your content to share.
BEFORE YOU START
Before you start, however, you and your team need to be clear about why you are in business. What are the short and long-term objectives? What spins your jets about the business you’re in? Once you have that clarity, you can be much more effective in marketing your business. Please start with the first module – Why am I in business. If you don’t have clarity about this, no amount of marketing will be effective.
Marketing strategist with experience in all facets of marketing and a specialty in internet and social media. From strategic project planning to tactical execution, we'll work together to create and implement the right marketing approach to attract your target audience to your store, website, blog or place of business.
- 30+ years broad marketing management in publishing, target marketing, banking and consulting.
- 12 years social media marketing & marketing automation and demand generation projects.
- 10 years training leaders in strategic management systems and processes for Fortune 500, government, retail, non-profit organizations.
- Virtual facilitator, coach, educator will help you focus on what matters
- Infusionsoft, MailChimp, Weebly pro who understands marketing automation
- Email marketing and writing expert will train you or help you implement your marketing campaigns on a variety of platforms.
- Author of several eBooks and articles on marketing, social media, and strategic thinking processes.
I'm a solutions-oriented problem-solver. Agile marketing planner and implementer. Virtual team manager. Task tracking and deadline-oriented. Tactful, direct, empathic communicator.
Specialties: marketing planning and implementation, strategic thinking, social media marketing, systems thinking, demand generation, content creation, new market development, communications planning and execution.
Strategic Management & Marketing Professional
(858) 357-9600 ext. 5